The Stamps I Use

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to School with September SFYTT

Hi folks,

bright and early this morning - okay maybe not bright as the sun was not yet up, but definitely early, I found myself heading into the craft room at 6am to FINALLY get around to working on some cards for my nephew and nieces. I usually make end of school year cards for them but this year my colouring mojo just wasn't into it. So, the images that I STARTED colouring back in July are now being finished in September as back to school cards.

Last night, Jen Del Muro previewed the September SFYTT for her Facebook followers so I knew exactly which sketch I wanted to use for this card for my nephew.

Here's the sketch:



and here's the card:


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Sunflower card stock base
  • patterned papers: Jillibean Soup "Atomic Soup"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm's "Oliver and Amelia - Little Dreamer", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E50, E51, E53, E55, Y38, E31, E33, E35, E37, YG23, YG25, YG13, YG17), CTMH Heavenly Blue sponged sky
  • Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles
  • CTMH Sunflower brads

Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

SuzanneK said...

Fabulous image and beautifully coloured. Love the design and colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us at NMW Challenges, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

marion said...

What a lovely boys/men's card,so cute ! Love the colours you've choosen. Thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck. I hope we will see you back soon in our next cHallenge. Hugs, marion

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute!!! What a wonderful image and I love all the DP you used on this.
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
Lynn

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Oh my goodness if this isn't the sweetest card! Love that image and the papers you used?? perfect! Your nephew will love it I'm sure! Thanks for joining us at SOS this week!
Blessings,
Michelle

Mary Jo said...

Very cool card! Love the atomic papers-they rock! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

WencheP said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

RiNNE said...

I think these images are perfect for all the back-to-school themes! Adorable card!