The Stamps I Use

Monday, September 3, 2012

CPS281 - well it started that way

Hi folks,

I managed to get myself into the craft room again today - though I wasn't really all that keen. Kind of had the ho-hums - tethered to the house because of being on pager duty AND my dearly beloved is battling a nasty cold/flu.

I did finish up a couple more of the back-to-school cards.

For this one I STARTED out with the CPS281 sketch for this week....



but I kind of ... drifted. The central horizontal panel wound up a little bigger ... okay, a LOT bigger.



And here's a detail shot so you can see the popped up stars. The base star/rainbow is popped up and then a second star has been popped up on top of that.




card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for visiting! 


6 comments:

Vicki Garrett said...

hey there! I think your card is fabulous......looks pretty bang on with the sketch and your colouring is fabby! Hope all is well with you and thanks for playing with us at CPS!

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

Stephanie U said...

I love the layers on this! thanks for playing along with Use it Tuesday!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Stinkin' caauute! I love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CPS!

phamil said...

This is just a darling card! Too cute, thanks for entering the RRR challenge!

RiNNE said...

I think you card is perfect the way it is! What lucky fam members and friends you have to receive such fantastic cards. Love the papers!