I managed to get myself into the craft room again today - though I wasn't really all that keen. Kind of had the ho-hums - tethered to the house because of being on pager duty AND my dearly beloved is battling a nasty cold/flu.
I did finish up a couple more of the back-to-school cards.
For this one I STARTED out with the CPS281 sketch for this week....
but I kind of ... drifted. The central horizontal panel wound up a little bigger ... okay, a LOT bigger.
And here's a detail shot so you can see the popped up stars. The base star/rainbow is popped up and then a second star has been popped up on top of that.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, Bazzill textured card stock
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Fly A Kite"
- stamped images and sentiment: The Greeting Farm Oliver and Amelia "Little Dreamer". Coloured with Copic markers (E00, E02, E50, E51, E53, E55, E47, E49, G09, R35, R37, R39, R81, R83, YG23, YG25, YG13, YG17, Y02, R46, YG07, BG18)
- brown ribbon from my stash
- Spellbinders small and large labels
- Stampin' Up Ticket Corner punch
additional challenges for this card:
- The Pink Elephant #164 (TPE164) - Patterned Paper
- The Hybrid Chick - Card Caravan Challenge #25 (THCCC25) - Pop it up
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #55 (RRR55) - Back to School and Ribbon
- Use It Tuesday #38 (USE038) - Use that ribbon
- Magical Monday: Things with Wings (check out her cute backpack with the angel wings!_
Thanks for visiting!