The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

For a little princess

Hi folks,

since I made cards for my nieces and nephew in Newfoundland for back-to-school, I could not leave out the youngest (she's not quite two years old yet).

Here's the card I made for her:



card details:

additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!

edited to add: some of the comments mentioned the red on this card. I should clarify - the mats are actually more of a dark bright pink - I think the colour is just a touch off in the picture, making it look more red than it actually is.

7 comments:

Heather B said...

This is beautiful! I love the red. Very striking. Cute sentiment too. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

tampatha said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the image and that red is just a great color for this. Thanks for joining our challenge at Use It Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Marjolaine said...

Sweet card, love the red on white, thanks for joining us at UIT!

pegs said...

Cute as can be!!!!

Plastic cards said...

This is so beautiful. Nice design. I really appreciate this adorable creation. Thanks for sharing.

RiNNE said...

This is soo cute! The papers are perfect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so adorable and I could so see some clouds in your future! lol. Great card design