The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Going Places

Hi folks,

when Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps released their first Kraft Klubhouse set "Going Places", I just had to have it. But it is kind of sad that I am just now getting around to inking up one of the images, months later!

All three of the images in the set had special significance for me and, when I do get around to inking up the other two, I'll explain the reason for each of them. For now, I HAD to have this image because I thought it would be perfect a card for my dearly beloved's Mom.

Here's the card I made for her birthday



I have to say, I am VERY pleased with the red hair. Granted, dearly beloved's Mom is more of a strawberry blonde but I thought a little punch up on the colour would be okay.

card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 CTMH Kraft card stock base, black card stock for matting, CTMH Cranberry card stock for accent
  • patterned papers: CTMH Cruisin' (I have the workshop on the go collection but I don't think it is available any longer though the B&T Duos papers can now be purchased at a discounted price)
  • stamped image: Kraftin' Kimmie "Going Places". Coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00. Hair: E95, E11, YR14, E08, YR24, E97, E99. Car: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, Y11. Clothing & Accessories: BG70, BG72). CTMH Liquid Glass for the windshield.
  • sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases"
  • CTMH Cranberry brads
  • Spellbinders Labels One
Challenges for this card:


As always, thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Nana Diana said...

Fabulous card!! Superb colouring and great papers. Awesome job, thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Angie said...

Great card, I love the way you used a map as the background. It's perfect!! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Krafin' Kimmie's stamps challenge. :)

Amanda R said...

This is sooo cute and I love the map for the background too, great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies and good luck!

RiNNE said...

Tee hee! I also colored up a car today! Wonderful job, especially on that red. This is just beautiful, I'm sure your mom will love it!

~Michelle~ said...

what a fun card! Love the map and the red hair! Thanks for playing the One Crazy Stamper Challenge! :)

Sue said...

A fabulous card. Love the red hair and map. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Kim Y. said...

Super fun cute card!