when Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps released their first Kraft Klubhouse set "Going Places", I just had to have it. But it is kind of sad that I am just now getting around to inking up one of the images, months later!
All three of the images in the set had special significance for me and, when I do get around to inking up the other two, I'll explain the reason for each of them. For now, I HAD to have this image because I thought it would be perfect a card for my dearly beloved's Mom.
Here's the card I made for her birthday
I have to say, I am VERY pleased with the red hair. Granted, dearly beloved's Mom is more of a strawberry blonde but I thought a little punch up on the colour would be okay.
- finished size: 6x6 CTMH Kraft card stock base, black card stock for matting, CTMH Cranberry card stock for accent
- patterned papers: CTMH Cruisin' (I have the workshop on the go collection but I don't think it is available any longer though the B&T Duos papers can now be purchased at a discounted price)
- stamped image: Kraftin' Kimmie "Going Places". Coloured with Copic Markers (skin: E000, E00. Hair: E95, E11, YR14, E08, YR24, E97, E99. Car: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, Y11. Clothing & Accessories: BG70, BG72). CTMH Liquid Glass for the windshield.
- sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases"
- CTMH Cranberry brads
- Spellbinders Labels One
Challenges for this card:
- Kimbee's Creations September 2012 Sketch #8
- Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #144 - Let's get krafty (I used kraft card stock for my card base)
- One Crazy Stamper September Challenge: Red, Black and Kraft (I do have other colours on my card but those are definitely featured)
As always, thanks for visiting!