The next several weeks are filled with birthdays and anniversarys in my family so you should be seeing quite a few posts from me on the old blogarooni in the next month or so. I know I have done several posts in the last couple of days. I could have spread them out over the next few days but I am going to be busy getting ready for Crop & Create Ottawa so I'm just getting these all out of the way ahead of time.
Up first in the line-up of family occasions is a card for my sister's youngest daughter. She is going to be all of two years old on Friday (her eldest child will be eighteen exactly a month later!)
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, green card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - Life of the Party (only about half a dozen sheets + scraps left of this paper pad!)
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm - Oliver and Amelia "Happy Day", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, E55, YG21, YG23, YG25, R56) + Clear Star Gelly Roll pen to add some sparkle to the stars.
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
- Spellbinders: Petite Oval
- buttons from my stash (Basic Grey)
- layout: The Greeting Farm Sketch Challenge #31 from their SCS forum
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!