The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Day - TGFSC31

Hi folks,

The next several weeks are filled with birthdays and anniversarys in my family so you should be seeing quite a few posts from me on the old blogarooni in the next month or so. I know I have done several posts in the last couple of days. I could have spread them out over the next few days but I am going to be busy getting ready for Crop & Create Ottawa so I'm just getting these all out of the way ahead of time.

Up first in the line-up of family occasions is a card for my sister's youngest daughter. She is going to be all of two years old on Friday (her eldest child will be eighteen exactly a month later!)




card details:
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

So, so cute Sheena! Love your colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

TannyP said...

What a beauty! I love the bright colors, your perfect coloring and those fun papers. The button is perfect and your out of the box image is truly fabulous, Sheena. Thanks so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Happy Birthday challenge!

RiNNE said...

What a pretty bright card!