The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Viva La Verve September Week 1

Hi folks,

As usual, I am playing along with the Viva La Verve challenges over at SplitCoastStampers - and yes, once again I am adding to my stash of black, white and red cards for my little side project.

Here is the sketch for the Week 1 challenge:



and here are my two cards.

This one is being set aside for my special project.



And this one was sent to my parents for their 43rd wedding anniversary on October 4th.




card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted" 
  • stamps: Verve "Lean on Me""Stronger Love", "With Love"
  • paper roses and gems from my stash
  • Smooch ink to colour the hearts on the second card
  • Spellbinders dies; Lacey Circles, Petite Circles and a couple of different Labels 
I am linking this up to the first {Created by You} linky party over at Created by Katie - just for fun....if you have been creative this past week,  you should as well!

Additional challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful!! I'm a Verve lover too!! These are great!! Thanks for joining me on my Linky Party - sorry I missed you, but there is a new one posted today. Play along with that one as well!!

Suzanne said...

very elegant card thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

~*Joni said...

Oh how gorgeous, I just love those papers. What a beautiful way to highlight the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us in our damask/swirls challenge over at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

Stephanie said...

these are gorgeous cards...love the pattern papers and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday♥

RiNNE said...

Wow, I love how the sketch is and how two different sets of elements made it look like such opposites! So gorgeous!