The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Viva La Verve September - Week 3

Hi folks,

So there was a change in my plans for this week. I unexpectedly had Tuesday and Wednesday off from work. It was for a good reason - dearly beloved's Dad and brother were at our house getting a start on replacing all of the shingles. Yesterday I provided ground-level support but today I was able to squeeze in some craft room time.

I took the chance to finish up my cards for the last two Viva La Verve Challenges over on SplitCoastStampers.

Here is the sketch for the Week 3 challenge:



and here are my two cards. The first one for my sweetie....




 The second one for my stash for my black/white/red card side project



card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted" , edges distressed with Memento Tuxedo Black
  • stamps: Verve "Stronger Love", "Great Friend"
  • gems from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles, Martha Stewart punch around the page, Corner rounder punch

additional challenges for these cards:
Oh, and once again, Katie is hosting the second {created by you} linky party over at her blog. Be sure to link up YOUR projects this week!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

cheiron said...

Great card and great sentiment. Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

RiNNE said...

Another great sketch and wonderful group of cards. That one for your sweetie is so romantic!