The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Viva La Verve September Week 4

Hi folks,

Just wrapping up the last of my posts for the Viva La Verve challenges over at SplitCoastStampers.

Here is the sketch for the Week 4 challenge:



and here are my two cards. The first one uses the same orientation as the sketch:



But for the second one, I rotated it 90 degrees. I think I actually like this one better.




card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted" 
  • stamps: Verve "Kind Words"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles, EK Success Scalloped Scallops punch

I'm thinking that for the October Viva La Verve I will FINALLY be switching to a different theme. Maybe it's time to get back into making my Christmas cards! I recently picked up a bunch of new to me Verve Christmas stamps so.......


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

RiNNE said...

That sketch is so amazing, and you did such a phenomenal job. Love the black/white/red combo. So elegant!