The Stamps I Use

Monday, October 15, 2012

Anya Lifts Birthday Wishes

Hi folks,

phew! October is turning out to be a busy month. There are lots of birthdays in my family this month - my sister and all four of her kids between September 28th and October 28th.

I made this card for her middle daughter - she celebrated her 8th birthday on the 12th of October.




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Life of the Party"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Anya Lifts". Coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, E55, E15, E17, E18, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG10, BG11, BG13, R20, R21, R23)
  • sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases"
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

the more and more i see these big anyas, the more i like them (i wasn't so keen to them before). but i've been seeing them lately - on yours and amy young's blogs, and they're growing on me (no pun intended). your card makes me smile!