I made time for me this weekend - an out of the house crafty day since I never seem to make it into my craft room when I plan to these days. I actually finished three cards - all with colouring on them, not just stamping!
Anyways, there's a few birthdays left to go in October and this is a card I made for one of them!
Doesn't Emily look stylish as she shops for all the greatest fashions (and hopefully bargains!)?
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Carta Bella "Beautiful Moments", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps "Shopping Emily". Coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, YR30, YR31, YR21, YR23, E25, E27, E29, R20, R21, R35, R37, R39, R59, R89)
- sentiment: Verve (I'll have to come back and edit which set as I can't remember off hand)
- layout: Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps Challenge 90 sketch
- button: Basic Grey from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for visiting!