The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birthday Wishes - SCRSC90

Hi folks,

I made time for me this weekend - an out of the house crafty day since I never seem to make it into my craft room when I plan to these days. I actually finished three cards - all with colouring on them, not just stamping!

Anyways, there's a few birthdays left to go in October and this is a card I made for one of them!



Doesn't Emily look stylish as she shops for all the greatest fashions (and hopefully bargains!)?

card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Sparkle Smith said...

Such a darling card!

Céline said...

cute card, love the image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Chris x said...

Lovely card! The colouring is great and the design too.
Thank's for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays this week, hope you play next week too.
Hugs
Chris x

RiNNE said...

So gorgeous!