The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mojo 260 - Crop & Create

Hi folks,

well I am still recovering from my busy weekend at Crop & Create Ottawa - finally made it into the craft room to photograph the cards I made between my classes.

This one was actually made for one of the Crop & Create Challenges - the card challenge "Hello There". We were to use 4 patterned papers, 3 flower elements, 2 buttons and 1 sentiment. Bonus points for finishing the inside as well.

I used the Mojo Monday 260 sketch but sadly missed the posting deadline as I was quite tired on Sunday and didn't get the card photographed in time.

Here's the sketch:



and here's the card:




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Authentique Journey from one of my PaperCard kits from PaperWorksCo. edges distressed with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • stamps: Verve "Beautiful You" (outside), "Borderline" (inside - I'll take a photo and upload when I get a chance) 
Additional challenges for this card:

Hopefully I'll find the time to get the other two cards posted ..... Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up your creations this week at the {created by you} linky party!


6 comments:

Miri said...

Wow! Your card is stunning. I love the papers you used and the chevron is a real eyecatcher =)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oooh! Love the chevrons and mix of patterns. Such a pretty card.

Natty said...

What a great design, really like the colours you've used. :)

Tracey said...

Wonderful card :D
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

RiNNE said...

You are a genius at mixing these patterns on their sketches!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful card - those colors are so rich!! Thanks for linking to the Linky Party and playing!!
Katie