The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mojo Monday 262

Hi folks,

long time no post! Believe it or not I HAVE been crafting but I just haven't had the time to post anything until today. I've been busy every night baking for a week long bake-sale I did every day at work as part of my fund-raising for the Light the Night Walk in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Anyways, the walk is tonight and I finally have a chance to sit down and post a few creations.

This card was made for a member of my weight loss group who is leaving the group because she is moving to a different area of the city and the commute would just be too long for her. We did a little collection for her and I volunteered to make a little card in which to put it.




card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Be sure to link your creations from this week at the {Created by You} Linky party over at katie's blog so we can all check out your latest and greatest!

3 comments:

Archana said...

Very pretty and clean looking card. Love the colors and a layout.
Sentiment tag is perfect. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
Hugs,
Archana

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful. Sorry I'm late commenting, but I hope you keep joining my linky parties!! Your cards are amazing!!

RiNNE said...

that banner paper is beautiful!