long time no post! Believe it or not I HAVE been crafting but I just haven't had the time to post anything until today. I've been busy every night baking for a week long bake-sale I did every day at work as part of my fund-raising for the Light the Night Walk in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Anyways, the walk is tonight and I finally have a chance to sit down and post a few creations.
This card was made for a member of my weight loss group who is leaving the group because she is moving to a different area of the city and the commute would just be too long for her. We did a little collection for her and I volunteered to make a little card in which to put it.
- finished size: 5 x 6.5 inches, black cardstock base, red card stock accents
- patterned paper: Carta Bella "Beautiful Moments"
- stamps: Verve "Sweet Treats"
- die: Verve "Sweet Scallop"
- paper flower from my stash
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- layout: Mojo Monday 262
additional challenges for this card: