The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 27, 2012

October SFYTT and Bellarific Friday!

Hi folks,

I'm a bit later than usual getting my card made for the October Sketch For You To Try challenge, but here it is!

Here's the sketch




and here's my card:



card details:

  • finished size: 6x6, CTMH Cocoa card stock
  • patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Sonoma" (I used three of the patterned papers in the paper pack)
  • stamped image: Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Felicity and Blair. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, YG91, YG93, YG95, V0000, V000, V01, E50)
  • Three heart shaped gems from my stash to cover where the hearts are in the stamped image above the cupcakes
additional challenges for this card:

2 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely coloring of that darling image. Great card.
Hugs and smiles

RiNNE said...

Your coloring is magnificent...loving the ombre effect! Those papers are perfect!