The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 4, 2012

PaperTake Weekly Challenge

Hi folks,

back with another card that I made during Crop & Create Ottawa. I had a REALLY big list of cards to work on ... stamped a bunch of images, got all of them partially coloured (skin and hair) but actually only finished two. The two for our nephews!

Up first is the card I made for dearly beloved's youngest nephew. His birthday was October 3rd and we should be seeing him this weekend at the family Thanksgiving get-together.





As our nephews get a little older (Lucas is celebrating his 6th this year), I find that I really like the boy images from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps for their cards.

card details:

additional challenges for this card:

4 comments:

Anthony Paterson said...

i love the coulouring in very nice work, and the cordanating papers work well.

Chris said...

cute card, perfect for a boy, your nephew will love it.
the coloring is spot on and your paper go very well with it.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

RiNNE said...

These are perfect Autumn bday cards! The colors are so cool!

Katie Skiff said...

Great card - I am sure he will love it. IT's so fun and bright!! Thanks for linking it up!!