The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 169

Hi folks,

I'm still crazy busy but I am finally getting around to posting this card that I made for my sister for her birthday. She joined the over 40 club on October 7th but her card didn't reach her until this past Friday....I was a little late.




card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Be sure to link your creations from this week at the {Created by You} Linky party over at katie's blog so we can all check out your latest and greatest!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Oh this is cute!! I am sure your sister LOVED it. I love the image - your coloring rocks!! Have a great day!!

Deonna Bemish said...

Your card is fabulous and looks very relaxing. Thank you for sharing with Through the Craftroom Door this week.

RiNNE said...

i'm sure your sis loved this...perfect for any woman! loved the colors!