The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 25, 2012

TGFSC32

Hi folks,

back today with another card for one of the October birthdays.


I think it is rather pretty myself!


card details:

  • finished size: 6x6
  • patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Pemberley"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Blush Babette", coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E30, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, YR31, Y32)
  • sentiment: Verve (I'll have to come back with the actual set)
  • butcher's twine from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • layout: The Greeting Farm Sketch Challenge #32 over on SCS

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wow Wow Wow! This is my favorite of your cards by far! It has the Sheena perfect matching papers but and it shows off your layering talents as well! Fabulous image for a stunning card! Well done you!