The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

United Way Pajama Crop Card Challenge

Hi folks!

Busy! Busy! Busy! That seems to be me these days. I think I have about 7 or 8 cards waiting to be posted. Hopefully with having this week off I will actually have the time to do that!

This is one of those cards - I made this card a couple of weekends ago and the Algonquin College Pajama crop for the United Way but am just now getting around to posting it.





card details:
I quite like this card - it may be hard to give it away!

additional challenges for this card:

6 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

Cute card! Great color combination and great use of die cuts! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

Anne Fenton said...

Lovely card...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Jules said...

This is beautiful, so simple but awesome. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoo

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
Angela

Yvonne Morentin said...

love the colors.
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

RiNNE said...

Delicate yet graphic....LOVE!