Busy! Busy! Busy! That seems to be me these days. I think I have about 7 or 8 cards waiting to be posted. Hopefully with having this week off I will actually have the time to do that!
This is one of those cards - I made this card a couple of weekends ago and the Algonquin College Pajama crop for the United Way but am just now getting around to posting it.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers and brown cording: Papercard kit from PaperWorksCo featuring Authentique's "Journey"Collection
- stamps: Verve "Wordy Birds"
- die cuts: Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Petite Circles, Verve "Charming Oval"
- paper flowers from my stash
- layout: this is a card maps sketch from earlier this year.
I quite like this card - it may be hard to give it away!
additional challenges for this card: