well it has definitely been a busy month for me. So busy that I am just NOW getting around to making a few cards for the Verve World Card Making Day Sketch Challenge
Here's the sketch:
and here are my holiday cards for the challenge! Yep, that's right. Since Verve is giving away their next holiday release to the winner of this challenge, I figured it was high time I got back to making Christmas cards.
So here are three new Christmas cards for this year's much neglected stash. I will really have to get on the ball to get enough finished for this year (see the tally so far on the side-bar. Oops....)
I quite like this layout and, if I can figure out a way to tie a proper bow, I just might make a few more of these with some of my many other Christmas papers (shhh....don't tell but I have picked up four new 6x6 pads in the last two visits to Multi-crafts - this was one of them, plus an Echo Park collection in 12x12)
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base, red card stock accent for the ornament hanger (kind of hidden by the ribbon)
- patterned papers: Fancy Pants Designs "Winterland"
- stamps: Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
- buttons are Basic Grey from my stash
- satin ribbons and baker's twine from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:
thanks for stopping by!