back again with two more thank you cards, still using the CTMH "Olivia" papers and this time using the Week 2 Sketch for the October Viva La Verve challenges
Here's the sketch:
and my cards:
As you can see, I replaced the flower elements in the sketch with three leaf die cuts and put them into a tighter cluster. I thought the leaf die cut was a perfect match with these autumnal papers.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Olivia", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
- stamps: Verve "Lean on Me", "Sweet Treats", "Dream Big"
- die cuts: Verve "Dreamy Leaves" (matches the leaves in the Dream Big set perfectly)
- buttons: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry
additional challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!