The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Viva La Verve October 2012 Week 3

Hi folks,

back again with two more thank you cards, this time using the Week 3 Sketch for the October Viva La Verve challenges



Once again, I made two thank you cards:



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Olivia"
  • stamps: Verve "Happy Hello"
  • Spellbinders: Labels Four
  • Twill tape and seam binding from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by! 

By the way, are you ready for Hallowe'en yet? We still have our pumpkins to carve. We always wait until the night before Hallowe'en to carve them and this year we have twenty pumpkins. I'm not sure if they are all going to get carved tonight though. I'm about to put in my regular full day of work and then tonight at midnight I have to work again so I SHOULD try to get some sleep before midnight. Not sure that's going to happen though. I get the feeling I won't NEED makeup or a costume to make me look like death warmed over on Hallowe'en!

2 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Your creation is very elegant and the colour palette you used certainly adds to the elegance. Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craftroom Door this week.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
TTCRD DT

RiNNE said...

Wow, you are so good at carving multiple pumpkins! Way to go! And fabulous cards!