back again with two more thank you cards, this time using the Week 3 Sketch for the October Viva La Verve challenges
Once again, I made two thank you cards:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Olivia"
- stamps: Verve "Happy Hello"
- Spellbinders: Labels Four
- Twill tape and seam binding from my stash
As always, thanks for stopping by!
By the way, are you ready for Hallowe'en yet? We still have our pumpkins to carve. We always wait until the night before Hallowe'en to carve them and this year we have twenty pumpkins. I'm not sure if they are all going to get carved tonight though. I'm about to put in my regular full day of work and then tonight at midnight I have to work again so I SHOULD try to get some sleep before midnight. Not sure that's going to happen though. I get the feeling I won't NEED makeup or a costume to make me look like death warmed over on Hallowe'en!