The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Viva La Verve October 2012 Week 4

Hi folks,

back again with two more thank you cards, this time using the Week 4 Sketch for the October Viva La Verve challenges

Here's the sketch:



and here are my two cards:





card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Close To My Heart "Olivia", edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • stamps: Verve "With Love"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • half-back pearls from my stash

Hope you all have a wonderful Hallowe'en! And no, this isn't a scheduled post. I really am up at 3am - patiently awaiting my turn to do some work in the middle of the night. Yawn. It has been a long day and it isn't over yet. And what makes it worse is that tomorrow is supposed to start for me in less than two hours!

Thanks for stopping by! Yawn.

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

I love the autumn-like theme of these creations!