I still have not been finding time to get into my craft room as much as I would like - but I did squeeze in the time today to make a card for the cutest little boy. He will be two tomorrow and I plan to give this birthday card along with his prezzie.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Fly a Kite"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm - Oliver and Amelia "Buddies", coloured with Copic Markers (E30, E31, E34, E44, E47, E49, E59, B91, B93, B95, B97, C5, C6, YG0000, YG00, YG05, YG06, YG07, YG01, YR18, C3, Y21, Y23, Y32)
- sentiment: Verve "Joyful Blooms"
- brads from my stash
- layout: Sketch Saturday #235
additional challenges for this card: