The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 16, 2012

Hockey Oliver, eh!

Hi folks,

wow! Long time no crafty! It seems like even though I've had the best of crafty intentions the last few weeks, something always comes up to keep me from getting crafty. Today I did find time to get inky - I had taken the day off to take care of some cat issues and while kitty was at the vet, I played in the craft room.

Tomorrow is another family birthday celebration - dearly beloved's eldest nephew. I picked up this image from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps some time ago, with him in mind. What can I say? Canada - hockey is a favourite sport.




card details:

Now I'm not sure if I CAN/SHOULD enter this card for the most recent challenge over at SCRS. The SCRS Challenge #92 is a colour challenge that uses grey, green, light blue and dark blue. Now that's how this card started out - why I chose the papers that I chose - they have all those colours. HOWEVER, I couldn't leave well enough alone and just HAD to add that pop of red for his uniform. Ummmm...maybe I'll enter it anyway and let the DT decide if my extra pop of colour is a little too much...

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sonia Kertznus said...

Super fun card...Great interpretation of the sketch... Thanks for joining us this week at Cardabilities...HUGS...SK :)

RiNNE said...

Amazing card! Awesome job on this image! The paper you chose is perfect!