The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November Viva La Verve Week 3

You betcha! Back with my third card for the November Viva La Verve Sketch challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. I committed to crafty time tonight so I could get all four cards made - just under the wire!

Here the week 3 sketch



and here's my third thank you card


another easy peasy to mail card! Have to admit - clean and simple cards are definitely among my favourite cards to make.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned paper: Authentique "Journey"
  • stamps: Verve "With Love"
  • washi tape (that was part of a lovely gift from my dear pal Tanya)
challenges for this card:

thanks again for stopping by! One more card to go!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love this colour combination. Fantastic card, thank you for joining us at TTCRD. :)S

RiNNE said...

I just love the sketch and how you interpreted it. My fave parts are the washi and that paper that have the arrow-like designs.