The Stamps I Use

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Viva La Verve November 2012 - Week 1

Hi folks,

seriously...where the heck did November go? I can't believe another month has gone by so quickly. So quickly that tonight I sat down and did ALL of my cards for the November Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers. I just haven't been able to make time for crafting at all this month....sigh.


Anyways, here is the Week 1 Sketch



and here is my card:



I know - I feel terrible that I am STILL working on my thank you cards for everyone who so generously donated to the Light the Night Walk this year. But, at least I am getting them done, albeit a bit later than I would have liked.

card details:

  • finished size:4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned paper: Authentique "Journey"
  • stamps: Verve "Joyful Blooms"
  • brad from my stash
challenges for this card:


thank YOU for stopping by.......

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

These papers are gorgeous, and I loved how you put them together!