I had the time this week to play along with this week's Bellarific Friday Sketch Challenge over at Stamping Bella
Here's the sketch
and here's my card
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base and mats
- patterned paper: Fancy Pants "Winterland" (I did some tearing on one of the papers and layered it to create a sledding hill effect)
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Uptown Girl Winona Loves Winter", coloured with Copic Markers (E01, E00, E000, E93, E50, E51, E53, E30, R20, R35, R37, R39, R56, R00, R21, R22, E57, E59)
- Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Die Cuts - I even got fancy and used the "out of the box" technique around her skirt and the back of the toboggan.
- Crazy4Challenges 166: Use one of your favourite holiday stamps (this is definitely a fave even though it is a new one for me. I expect there will be more cards made with this stamp this year and next!)
- Christmas Card Challenges 2013 - Week #2 Die Cuts
- Seriously Creative Challenges: 'tis the season
- Kraft Journal Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Today's my big day - I am taking the day off work to do what little Christmas shopping I have to do this year. My plan is to drop my sweetie off at work (we only have the one car so in winter we car-pool), come home and exercise. Then get ready to hit the stores as soon as they open. I expect it will only take me a couple of hours and then I'll be done. Probably finished by lunch time or shortly after!
Hope your day goes well! Thanks for stopping by!