The Stamps I Use

Friday, December 14, 2012

Bellarific Friday - Sketch 25

Hi folks,

I had the time this week to play along with this week's Bellarific Friday Sketch Challenge over at Stamping Bella

Here's the sketch



and here's my card



card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base and mats
  • patterned paper: Fancy Pants "Winterland" (I did some tearing on one of the papers and layered it to create a sledding hill effect)
  • stamped image: Stamping Bella "Uptown Girl Winona Loves Winter", coloured with Copic Markers (E01, E00, E000, E93, E50, E51, E53, E30, R20, R35, R37, R39, R56, R00, R21, R22, E57, E59)
  • Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Die Cuts - I even got fancy and used the "out of the box" technique around her skirt and the back of the toboggan.
challenges for this card:
Today's my big day - I am taking the day off work to do what little Christmas shopping I have to do this year. My plan is to drop my sweetie off at work (we only have the one car so in winter we car-pool), come home and exercise. Then get ready to hit the stores as soon as they open. I expect it will only take me a couple of hours and then I'll be done. Probably finished by lunch time or shortly after!

Hope your day goes well! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is super cute! Thanks for sharing it with us in our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal. I hope you will come back next week to share with us again.
Blessings,
Karen, Design Team Member
The Kraft Journal

Jenn said...

Very cute card, I love the colors and image you used! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

RiNNE said...

Hope you got a lot of shopping done! Fab card, Sheena. I love the scene you made and the image and the way you colored her! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

Roxy said...

I loooooooove this card! That image is soooooo cute!!! Thanks for joining in at Seriously Creative Challenges this month, hugs, Roxy.