The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 3, 2012

Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge

Hi folks,

Back with another of the cards I was able to put together on Sunday during my "crafty time".

I affectionately refer to this time of year - from about Canadian Thanksgiving (in October) right through my birthday at the end of March - as the "season of eatin'" so it's probably no surprise that I have THIS particular stamp from Stamping Bella in my collection. Perfect for me to play along with the 1st Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.



mmmm.....cupcake!!! And aren't those papers a perfect match?

card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Carol Theng said...

delicious cupcake card. love the matching paper too. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.Hope to see your entry in other days as well. :)

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute card and I love your stamped images!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

jonim52 said...

Lovely card, love the papers. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

RiNNE said...

That image is simply delightful, and the design is wonderful!