The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges Week 1

Hi folks!

Back today with more of the Christmas cards I made on Sunday.

If you follow Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog, you know that in December the challenges resume for the coming year. Well, I'm still making cards for THIS year so these cards will most likely get used this year, not next year.

This week's challenge is a sketch.



these are the four cards I made:






Aren't those folded trees the cutest? I saw this post over at the Cosmo Cricket Blog and just had to give it a try. I used circles with a 6 inch diameter. I had to do a little trimming to get the finished tree to be even sided - but that was easily accomplished with my compass.

card details:

Additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you have a fantastic day! 

6 comments:

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

I can see you were on a role. I simply love your Christmas trees. I also like the textured backdrop too. Thanks for joining us this week over at Christmas Card Challenges.

Penny said...

That folded tree is really cute! Love the tree tops, the wonderful colors you chose, & your design. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Penny said...

Sheena, I was sure that I commented on your cute cards! But I don't see my comment here. :^(
Love the trees--cool idea--and the tree tops, colors, & designs. Thank you for sharing them with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Margo said...

Adorable folded trees - I have to try this!!
Thanks for playing along at CCC!

jonim52 said...

Fabulous Christmas tree. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

RiNNE said...

Wowza! Sheena, you amaze me with your mojo and talent for making similar but multiple cards! Thanks for playing along at CCC! You've done a tremendous job on the sketch! Love those trees!