Time is precious for me these days so just a quickie post of one of the Christmas cards I made this weekend (for my nephew).
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny Blitzen (finally cut into these papers - you might say I've been hoarding them in my stash)
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Xmas Sweeties", coloured with Copic markers (E01, E00, E000, E93, R000, R37, R39, R56, R59, E50, E51, E53, E31)
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- layout: The Greeting Farm: Double Take Tuesday Sketch Challenge (I moved the sentiment though as I thought it balanced a little better on the side of my image panel)
additional challenges for this card: