The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 29, 2012

For Sweet 16 Birthday #2

Hi folks!

Back today with the birthday card I made for Sweet 16 #2. If you saw the previous post, then you will see that I used the same technique of just stamping the image and not colouring it.


card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy, again fussy cut to get the flowers and sentiment in just the right spot, edges ink distressed with Memento Rick Cocoa Ink
  • stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps "Celebrating Chloe", stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
  • sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations"
  • half back pearls from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Darling creation!