Back today with the birthday card I made for Sweet 16 #2. If you saw the previous post, then you will see that I used the same technique of just stamping the image and not colouring it.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy, again fussy cut to get the flowers and sentiment in just the right spot, edges ink distressed with Memento Rick Cocoa Ink
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps "Celebrating Chloe", stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
- sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations"
- half back pearls from my stash
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!!