The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 31, 2012

January 2013 Viva La Verve Week 1 - Feminine

Hi folks,

I did it - here's my feminine version of the Week 1 Viva La Verve sketch for January 2013! I actually made this card at the same time as I made the masculine one for my Dad - thus the short time-frame between the first post and this one!

This one was given to a co-worker for her birthday on December 31st. She wasn't in the office today but it is sitting on her desk for when she returns in the new year.






card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline - Fiddlesticks
  • stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions" (Copic RV00, RV34 for a pop of colour on the cake and cakestand)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • half-back pearls from my stash

As this is my last card post for 2012, I want to thank those of you who have continued to pop in for a visit throughout the past twelve months. I hope to see you again in the new year!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

So pretty! Love the blooms!