well, the Christmas card crush is on for me now. I REALLY have to get the cards finished for my nieces and nephews before the end of this week as I have to get them in the mail (express post - AGAIN!) to get them to them in time for Christmas. So, you're going to see a "few" Christmas cards posted over the week or so as long as I can find the time to work on them.
This Christmas I am finally getting around to inking up LAST Christmas' stamps from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps (I know....it takes me a while to work my way through all my stamps). For my second eldest niece, I though this Snow Angel Ruby would make a for a fun card. (Don't tell anyone but even at 40+ I STILL make snow angels whenever I find a nice clear patch of snow!)
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly (wow now that's what I call digging in to your stash - this paper is date stamped as a 2009 release. Yes, it takes me a while to work my way through all my paper as well).
- stamped image: Snow Angel Ruby from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, RV11, RV32, RV42, B000, B0000, W00)
- sentiment: Verve "Merry & Bright"
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Create a Flake #1
- gems from my stash
- layout: Sketch Saturday #237
additional challenges for this card:
- Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps Challenge #94: Snow (this snowflake paper from the Jolly by Golly collection was always one of my faves and I just had to accent it with some die cut snowflakes)
- Craft your Passion #139: Snow
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything goes
- Shopping our Stash #80: Winter Holiday or Snow/Winter Theme
- Simon Says Challenge: Snowflakes
Thanks for stopping by at this busy time of year! Hope all of your Christmas preparations are going better than mine!