The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sparkle Creations Sketch Challenge #93

Hi folks,

Well I finally got around to working on this year's Christmas cards today. I decided to go through my stash of pre-coloured images so that I would feel like I was getting a bit more accomplished.

I wanted to play along with this week's sketch challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and, as it happened, I had this Elf Oliver image already coloured up and waiting to be put onto a card. (ETA - exactly one year ago today I posted a card using this exact same image! How's that for a coinky-dink? Guess I better not give this one to the same person!)




card details:

additional challenges for this card:


7 comments:

Kim Y. said...

This is adorable! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

When you get a chance, would you mind sending an email at kimlayu@gmail.com. Thanks!

Kim

jonim52 said...

Very cute image and card. Love the diagonal stripe paper. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Claire said...

Gorgeous card,love that little elf and your colouring is fab! thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
Claire xx

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful card. Adorable image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Jackie said...

What a darling card! I love the colors and your shading is fabulous! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you join us again soon!

Jackie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

Scrappy said...

Oh goodness! How fab is this! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

RiNNE said...

I've always liked this image! Fantastic card...the papers are awesome sauce, Sheena!