Well I finally got around to working on this year's Christmas cards today. I decided to go through my stash of pre-coloured images so that I would feel like I was getting a bit more accomplished.
I wanted to play along with this week's sketch challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and, as it happened, I had this Elf Oliver image already coloured up and waiting to be put onto a card. (ETA - exactly one year ago today I posted a card using this exact same image! How's that for a coinky-dink? Guess I better not give this one to the same person!)
- finished size: 5.0 x 6.5 inches
- patterned paper: Close To My Heart "Mistletoe" (E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E35, C5, C7, C9, YG93, YG95, YG0000, R20, R21, 22, R24, R27, E99)
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Elf Oliver", coloured with Copic Markers
- Sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals
additional challenges for this card:
- No matter which challenge #5: Christmas
- Catch the Bug: December Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper December Challenge: Holiday Theme (or use the sketch - I went with the theme)
Thanks for stopping by!