I'm back....and just in time to do my ten Christmas cards for February before the month ends. Thank goodness it is a leap year - btw - happy birthday to my Uncle Hans!! It's his birthday today....
anyways, I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch 230 for all ten cards - though I did switch it up a bit on a few of them.
This week over at Mojo Monday it's actually a choice of round or square for your card....
I went with square...
Sorry this first photo is blurry - not sure what happened....
- finished size: 4 x 4 inches, CTMH Kraft cardstock base
- patterned paper: October Afternoon "Very Merry"
- stamps: Verve "Poinsettia Christmas", "Ornamental Christmas", "Winter Mittens"
- brown satin ribbon from my stash
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
additional challenges for these cards:
- Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges #13: Music (for the last four) (that's why I used the paper collection from October Afternoon - I wanted to use the music score paper)
Thanks for visiting! Hope you are having a great day!