I was messing around in my craft room and decided to finish off these images that I had partially coloured on my desk as I had an idea in my head for a card (or two) for the current white space Bellatastic Tuesday Challenge over on the Stamping Bella Forum on SCS
- finished size: 5 x 5 inches, die cut card base from Studio G (Michael's)
- burgundy card stock for mats and inner liner (to make the die cut edge stand out a little more), silver ink sponged around the edges for a little interest.
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Frostier", coloured with Copic Markers (YR16, YR18, W1, W5, W6, W7, W8, R37, R39, YG00, G46, E57). CTMH Heavenly Blue sponged around the background of the die cut image (out of the box technique around the scarf)
- sentiment: Verve "Holiday Greetings"
- Spellbinders Classic Rectangle Die
- Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder
additional challenges for these cards:
- Bugaboo: Holiday/Seasonal
- Christmas Card Challenges Week #5: The challenge this week is to use paint (but any Christmas card will do). I didn't use paint - but I did sponge around my image and ink up the edges of my papers with silver ink.
- There She Goes #188: Sponging with die cuts
- Paper Pretties Monday Challenge: A winter creation
Thanks for stopping by!