The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Newton

Hi folks,

Just thought I would share this little card that I made earlier this week - to celebrate our youngest cat's birthday....yes, I'm THAT crazy cat lady....



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 4.25 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: Studio Calico "Classic Calico"
  • stamped image: Penny Black "In the garden" (because this little cat looks just like our Newton - he's just a little "fluffy" shall we say)
challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Aww, this is just so darling! I'm sure your cat loved it! Love that stamp! Happy first bday to him!

Shari said...

Super cute card!!! Totally understand the cat love!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.