Well, I seem to be off to a good enough start - first day of the new year and I was able to get crafty! I actually made three cards this afternoon, this is the first - a Happy New Year card for my sweetie.
This is my "holiday" card for the Week 1 Viva La Verve Sketch Challenges for January.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Blitzen"
- stamps: Verve "Holiday Greetings", wreath details coloured with Copic Markers (R39, E35, B93, B95, B97) and Sakura Gelly Roller Clear Star to give the stars some sparkle
- dies: Spellbinders Petite Circles, Verve "From the Heart"
additional challenges for this card:
- One Crazy Stamper January Challenge: Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Unique Crafters Challenge: New Beginnings (for the new year)
- Through the Craft Room Door #51: Anything Goes
- Just Us Girls #169: New Year's with Sparkle (thanks to my clear star accents on the wreath)
- Winter Wonderland: New Beginnings
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #26: Happy New Year Inspired
- 365 Cards Day 1: New Beginnings
Thanks for stopping by!