A little while back I ordered a couple of stamps from a new little stamp company on the block - Yumi and Fumi Handmade. Life being what it is, I haven't had a chance to play with the stamps until now.
I needed a birthday card for the young daughter of friends of ours and I thought that the Yumi portion of the image of Yumi & Fumi would be just right. I masked off the Fumi side and got to stamping and colouring.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart: "Be Happy"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi, coloured with Copic Markers (E30, E31, E34, E44, E47, E49, BG0000, BG000, R20, R21, R22)
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
- layout: My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #107
additional challenges for this card: