The Stamps I Use

Sunday, January 20, 2013

MFT Wednesday Sketch - with Yumi!

Hi folks,

A little while back I ordered a couple of stamps from a new little stamp company on the block - Yumi and Fumi Handmade. Life being what it is, I haven't had a chance to play with the stamps until now.

I needed a birthday card for the young daughter of friends of ours and I thought that the Yumi portion of the image of Yumi & Fumi would be just right. I masked off the Fumi side and got to stamping and colouring.



card details:

additional challenges for this card:

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh she looks fabulous Sheena!! I love your layout and how you colored Yumi! Fabulous job!! Thank you for joining our challenge and for spreading the Yumi & Fumi love.
Hugs

hapagirlren said...

oh Sheena it's awesome! The colors are so soft and feminine and all the paper choices are perfect! I know Leanne LOVES polka dots...hehehe...she's gonna dig this too :) Great job!

Shari said...

Another wonderful Card, love this image so cute!

Thank you for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper - Good luck!

Hugs;
Shari

Blankina said...

I really like your Yumi card..lovely papers to match your colouring..

Ciao from Italy,
Blankina

eva said...

wonderful layout! love the soft colors too! thanks for joining yumi and fumi's challenge!

RiNNE said...

I am grinning because one, this is adorable! And two, her outfit is exactly what I'm wearing today!!!