The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Viva La Verve January 2013 - Week 2 Holiday

Hi folks!

Phew! I squeezed in some crafty time tonight so I could get a card finished in time for this week's 2013 Christmas Card Challenge #6 - Rip it, Sand it, Tear it!

This is also my "holiday" themed card for the Viva La Verve January 2013 Week 2 sketch (still have to do my feminine version).



As you can see, I roughed up the edges of my patterned paper to go with the challenge.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage
  • stamps: Verve "Winter Mittens" (I paper-pieced the mittens)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles Dies
additional challenges for this card"
thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I just love this stamp set and what you've created with it! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BABY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
P.S. I have blog candy available through January if you are interested.

Anne Fenton said...

Very cute card...love the little mittens...thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

RiNNE said...

Thanks for playing along at CCC! The edges look lovely- and those mittens are very cute!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous job, Sheena! Your Verve looks just lovely on here :) Thank you so much for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Baby It's Cold Outside Challenge.