back with a quick post with the card I made for dearly beloved's youngest niece for her third birthday.
Doesn't little Daisy from TGF look adorable? Almost as cute as the little birthday girl!
- finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Blush card stock for mats.
- patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Little Girl
- stamped image: Wild Sprout Daisy from The Greeting Farm (first time inking this little cutie!). Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E50, E51, R81, R83, R85, I'll have to come back with the Blues.....)
- CTMH White Daisy button from my stash
- Pink & White and Blue & White twine from Divine Twinery.
- layout: Sketch Saturday #245 (with a few minor layer changes)
challenges for this card: