I've been trying to find time this week to complete more of the SCS Lovefest challenges. This card is for the Lovefest challenge from The Greeting Farm - a love to die for AND for TGF's own Farm Fresh Friday challenge to use flowers.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, pale pink card stock mats
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "In Bloom"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm Fairy Chloe (the rubber single is retired but you CAN get her as part of the Fairy Princess clear set), coloured with Copic Markers. Glittery Wing and skirt accents with my Clear Star Gelly Roll marker.
- sentiment: The Greeting Farm "Oliver and Amelia - Buddies"
- die cuts: Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts, Classic Hearts, Verve "Charming Ovals"
- layout: The Paper Players #134
additional challenges for this card:
- Simon Says: Anything Goes
- 365 Cards: Word Wednesdays: Day 58: Friend (this card is being sent to a dear friend of mine who has had a rough few months. Her Dad passed away in the fall and her Mom was just recently released from hospital after suffering serious complications from diabetes that required a small amputation on one of her feet. I'm sending her hugs by mail since we are separated by several provinces)
- Flutterby Wednesday #229: Three or more layers (more, definitely more)
- Tuesday Throwdown #136: You're on my mind (thinking of you)
Thanks ever so much for stopping by!