The Stamps I Use

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Viva La Verve Week 2

Hi folks,

I managed to squeeze in an hour of crafty time tonight to finish off the last two cards for the February Viva La Verve challenge that I still had waiting to be completed.

Here's my take on the week 2 sketch:




Clean, simple. My favourite type of card.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, CTMH Cocoa card stock mats
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart "Be Happy"
  • stamps: Verve "With Love"
  • die cut: Verve Ribbon Banner Die
  • seam binding from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Penny said...

Love your fabulous CAS card! The papers are so pretty, love the sentiment/banner and gorgeous bow. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jennifer Grissom said...

This is a great card. Love the simplicity of it.

We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

cheiron said...

Wonderful CAS, great colors. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!