The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Viva La Verve Week 4

Hi folks,

I found myself with some time to get crafty yesterday so I made my card for the week 4 Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge. I still haven't done my cards yet for week 2 or week 3 but hopefully I will have time. I'm also doubling it up with the Verve challenge for the SCS Lovefest. The aqua + brown + yellow colour challenge. I know in the photograph my pale aqua looks more green, but trust me on this...it's pale aqua in real life.




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Sunshine", edges inked with Memento Rich Coca
  • stamps: Verve "With Love"
  • golden yellow brads from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Edge Punch
Additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sandi's Samples said...

This is such a classy CAS card.
This is a love project. Thank you for playing with us this week at TTCRD
Huggs
Sandi