The Stamps I Use

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts Galore

Hi folks!

(ETA: if you are looking for my Use it Tuesday post for March 12, please click through here)
You will have to forgive me and my flurry of Valentine's day cards that are about to be posted. I spent two nights this week making cards - four each night (a record for me) and I figure I will just go ahead and post them as time permits rather than drag them out over the next week.

This little cutie is for my youngest niece for Valentine's day.




card details:



challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the papers are wonderful. Such great colours too, makes a nice change from red and pink.

Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue

Karal Schuknecht said...

oh this is cute, love the image and the paper. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get It.
Karal GDT

Rachel Parys said...

So happy and bright Sheena!! Love this! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

tampatha said...

I love the yellow! It's so bright and cheerful and that image just stands out!
Thanks for joining our fastener challenge at Use it Tuesday this week.
tammy DT

julie said...

So cute !! Thanks for joinning us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

Heather said...

So great to see a Vale's card with no red or pink in sight. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us the month at One Crazy Stamper for our LOVE challenge.

Regan said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Danielle said...

Such an adorable card, love that you went for non traditional Valentine's colors!
Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! Great card.

~@ngie~ said...

a lovely card with such a cute image... love the papers too :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash.
hugs
jayne

Annie Rose said...

She's super cute! I love the yellow. :) Thanks for playing with us in this month's TGF RetroFresh challenge!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

RiNNE said...

Oh, she is just sassy! Love the hearts paper. So very cute!