(ETA: if you are looking for my Use it Tuesday post for March 12, please click through here)
You will have to forgive me and my flurry of Valentine's day cards that are about to be posted. I spent two nights this week making cards - four each night (a record for me) and I figure I will just go ahead and post them as time permits rather than drag them out over the next week.
This little cutie is for my youngest niece for Valentine's day.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Cocoa card stock mats
- patterned paper: Echo Park Paper "Little Girl"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout "Daisy", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E33, E35, Y11, Y17, Y18, Y19)
- sentiment: Verve "Love Notes"
- Verve Charming Ovals dies
- yellow daisy flower brads from my stash
- layout: Sketch n Stash Challenge #107 (I dug through my paper stash and found this sweet heart print from Echo Park. I also raided my brad stash for those cute yellow flower brads - perfect for Daisy!)
challenges for this card:
- The Greeting Farm Retro-Fresh: Hearts Galore!
- Crazy 4 Challenges 172: Hearts but no red or pink
- One Crazy Stamper February Challenge: Love
- Corrosive Challenge #167: Hearts and Flowers
- Come and Get it Challenges: Show us your Heart
- Anyone for Anya: Hearts Hearts Hearts
- Use it Tuesday #49: Fasteners
Thanks for stopping by!