Well, this card did not turn out quite the way I had imagined it.
Don't get me wrong. I REALLY like it. But I sat down to make this card for a friend of mine for her birthday. I wanted to use the Mojo Monday 281 sketch AND I wanted to use the colour inspiration from the Splitcoaststampers Lovefest challenge. But, when all was said and done, this card came out a little too masculine looking for me to give to my friend. So into the stash it goes for an upcoming male birthday.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing"
- sentiment: Verve "Birthday Bash", stars coloured with Copic YR31
- embellishments: seam binding, black satin ribbon, CTMH buttercup button
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- layout: Mojo Monday 281