The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 22, 2013

Mojo Monday 281

Hi folks,


Well, this card did not turn out quite the way I had imagined it.




Don't get me wrong. I REALLY like it. But I sat down to make this card for a friend of mine for her birthday. I wanted to use the Mojo Monday 281 sketch AND I wanted to use the colour inspiration from the Splitcoaststampers Lovefest challenge. But, when all was said and done, this card came out a little too masculine looking for me to give to my friend. So into the stash it goes for an upcoming male birthday.


card details:
challenges for this card:

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Love this beautiful card...I think it'd be great for either a man or woman! The colors of grey and yellow combined intrigue me! Great job!

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Lynn's Place said...

Fab card tfs and joining us at CIOT hope you stop by and play with us again...LYNN <((><