The Stamps I Use

Sunday, February 24, 2013

SCS Lovefest with StampingBella

Hi folks,

well, as usual, I did not get to spend nearly as much time in my crafty space as I had hoped. Absolutely none yesterday as I started out with the household errands and chores and just never made it into the craft room. Today, I did things in reverse. Into the craft room before 7am to make a couple of cards. Good thing too! I came out at 10:30am and never found my way back.

Anyways, I had wanted to play along with a couple more of the Lovefest challenges going on over at SplitCoastStampers. I saw the "Bring on the Bling" challenge from Stamping Bella and just had to play along.



card details:

additional challenges for this card:
thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Sheena, this is such a fun image! I love it! Love your design, die cuts, papers, & colors, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Archana Joshi said...

Beautiful London Market paper and the image is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge.
Hugs,
Archana

Tameko said...

Adorable card design. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!