well, as usual, I did not get to spend nearly as much time in my crafty space as I had hoped. Absolutely none yesterday as I started out with the household errands and chores and just never made it into the craft room. Today, I did things in reverse. Into the craft room before 7am to make a couple of cards. Good thing too! I came out at 10:30am and never found my way back.
Anyways, I had wanted to play along with a couple more of the Lovefest challenges going on over at SplitCoastStampers. I saw the "Bring on the Bling" challenge from Stamping Bella and just had to play along.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, kraft card stock mats
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Market"
- stamped image: Stamping Bella "Uptown Girls Felicity & Blair", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E39, E41, G0000, G000, G00, R20, R21, R22)
- sentiment: Verve "Making a Statement"
- half-back pearls from my stash
- layout: Bellarific Friday Sketch February 22
additional challenges for this card:
- Stamping Bella: Bannerific
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays #143: Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers (notice the bouquets on the background paper on this card)
thanks for stopping by!