The Stamps I Use

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Viva La Verve February Week 1

Hi folks,

for my first Viva La Verve card for February, I made a Valentine's day card for my sweetie. I figure it is only appropriate that I post it to my blog ON Valentine's Day.



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye. I deliberately cut the J'Adore paper so that the phrase would be framed perfectly in the layout.
  • stamps: Verve "Love Notes"
  • Verve "Wavy Hearts" die
challenges for this card:

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the clean and fresh layout... the layered papers really pop! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

irishfaery said...

Lovely clean and simple card. I love how you've managed to keep it pretty CAS and yet still have those lovely layers!

Thanks for joining us at card crafter's circle!

Kerry Louise
x

Shelley said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC xx

Michelle B. said...

Love the clean and simple look of your card, beautiful papers too! So glad you joined us for our All My Love challenge at Cards for Men!

Min said...

This is just lovely!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “Affairs of the Heart” Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge today!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

RiNNE said...

The layers and papers are very gorgeous!