I found some time today to get crafty so I put together this card for one of the ladies in my weight loss group. She is an avid knitter so I thought this image would be perfect for her.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Baby Pink & Bazzill Mocha Divine mats/accents
- patterned paper: CTMH Topstitch
- stamped image: Kraftin' Kimmie "Natalie the Knitter", coloured with Copic Marks (E000, E00, E01, E93, B91, B93, B95, R20, R21, R22, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39)
- sentiment: Verve "Joyful Blooms"
- EK Success Diamond Lace border punch, Stampin' Up 1 3/8 inch circle punch
- layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #180
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!