my "little" brother celebrates his birthday early in March - since he is currently at sea, I've kind of procrastinated in making his birthday card since he won't be back home until later in the month.
I'll always call him "little" brother - even though he surpassed me in height around the time he turned 14 but he IS younger than me so I still get to call him "little".
This is the card I finally sat down to make for his birthday.
I'm having a little bit of fun by using this image from "Yumi & Fumi". My brother would NEVER be caught wearing a jacket and tie - he is more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of guy. He IS getting married later this year so he is going to have to cave on THAT little fashion issue when he says "I do". I figured it would be fun to remind him of that so it doesn't come as too much of a shock when the time comes.
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Grey Wool mat
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up"
- image: Yumi & Fumi "Chase", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, B91, B93, B95, B0000, C1, C3, C5, C7, YG03, YG25, YG93)
- sentiments: Verve "Wordy Birds", "World's Best"
- Spellbinders Petite Circles
- CTMH Olive button from my stash
- Layout: Yumi & Fumi Challenge #11 - Sketch
additional challenges for this card:
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge: Anything Goes
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge: Chevrons
- No Matter Which Challenges #7: Anything Goes
- Simon Says: A Bit of Green
- Raise The Bar #134: That's My Boy
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!