I finally gave myself permission to have a full day of crafting in my craft room and was able to make a bunch of cards.
Up first were these six cards I made using the sketch for Week 3 of the March Viva La Verve Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers - I made four Easter cards and two birthday cards.
I've been trying REALLY hard lately to use of my stash of older 12x12 papers from CTMH. I figured 6 cards using these long-retired Topstitch papers would be a good way to make some progress on that stash-busting goal. Pink and blue for Easter cards or spring birthday cards - sounds like a plan to me!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Baby Pink & Heavenly Blue mats. The brown card stock is from Bazzill.
- patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch
- stamps: Verve "Birthday Surprise", "Joyful Blooms", "Hoppy Easter", "Egg-stra Special", "Chicks Rule", "Bunny Shake". Images were coloured with Copic Markers (E57, E41, R21, B00, B01)
- CTMH Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Cocoa buttons from my stash
- butcher twine
- Stampin' Up Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch
challenges for these cards:
- Oldie but a Goodie: Easter (stash busters are my papers and my buttons)
- Shopping our Stash #94: Easter or Spring
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Easter Treats
- Simon Says Challenge: Easter/Spring
- Cute Card Thursday #261: Easter Parade
- Crafts4Eternity Recipe #116: Egg-celent Easter
- Raise the Bar #136: Spring is a hop away (bunny, chick, baby animal)
- Heart 2 Heart Challenge: So Egg-cited for Easter
- Craft your Passion #155: Make it Cute (the bunny from the bunny shake set is just squee-dorable - love that little tail!)
As always, thanks for stopping by!