The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 25, 2013

March Viva La Verve Week 3

Hi folks,

I finally gave myself permission to have a full day of crafting in my craft room and was able to make a bunch of cards.

Up first were these six cards I made using the sketch for Week 3 of the March Viva La Verve Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers - I made four Easter cards and two birthday cards.









I've been trying REALLY hard lately to use of my stash of older 12x12 papers from CTMH. I figured 6 cards using these long-retired Topstitch papers would be a good way to make some progress on that stash-busting goal. Pink and blue for Easter cards or spring birthday cards - sounds like a plan to me!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Baby Pink & Heavenly Blue mats. The brown card stock is from Bazzill.
  • patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch
  • stamps: Verve "Birthday Surprise", "Joyful Blooms", "Hoppy Easter", "Egg-stra Special", "Chicks Rule", "Bunny Shake". Images were coloured with Copic Markers (E57, E41, R21, B00, B01)
  • CTMH Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Cocoa buttons from my stash
  • butcher twine
  • Stampin' Up Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch
challenges for these cards:

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Sheena :-) all of them are fabulous ! I love the little bunnies, so very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Michelle said...

They are all lovely. Great cards.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great array of cards Sheena. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Lin said...

These are all darling, Sheena! So glad you played along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Dips said...

What a lovely set of Easter cards. Thank you so much for "hopping" over to join us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that stored stash!

Allisa said...

Great set of cards! I have been working on using up my stash of papers as well! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Kaylee Snyder said...

These are all so sweet. That little bunny behind cracks me up! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again.

alicaz said...

this sure is a lot of cards! You've been busy - and they are all lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

Katy said...

Sheena, this is one of my favorite CTMH paper packets...love how you paired it with Easter! Thanks for playing along this week at H2H!

Shirley Ross said...

Sheena, I love Topstitch! Your cards are wonderful. Thanks for sharing at H2H

The-Butterfly said...

Love these cards! They look so striking for something so simple! great work :)